Thursday, December 18, 2008

Expressi Diri...

Yesterday, I back to my old company office to collect my Key Perfomance Indicator (KPI)acknoledgement letter together with all of my salary slips + my bonus slip... and the results were not satisfy me actually...
After a year of hardwork, plus exceeding most of my KPI target, my KPI still not reaching as good as I expected... What dissatisfied me much was my KPI target were and objective target.. I was dealing with numbers like how much my invoice was, how many units delivered and commisioned, what is my profit margin was etc... and all that was an objective target.. when all of that were exceeding almost 30% of earlier target, you'd fell unfair to you when you found yourself at the level of "LLB" person.. I would very much satisfy if I was rated at such if my KPI target was a subjective target.. When it comes to an objective target and your boss still giving u a shit evaluation, then it was really sucks man... I had exceed all of your target man.. I worked day and night.. leaving my family behind.. travelling around Malaysia most of my time... just to fullfill my KPI and this is the outcome...
I cant appeal for the outcome actually coz I leave the company already.. I dont care pun actually.. just to express my dissappointment la.. I can c already, as long as I was there, you the bosses wont appreciate our effort.. not just me la actually... all my colleague also.. I was very lucky to find a company who offered me to join them with a better pay.. but my colleague was there.. everytime I meet them, they will express their dissappointment too... try to appreciate them la.. I know how they work and I believe they are actually deserved for a better pay.. revise their salary coz they r very much valueable outside the company.. then the company wont loose most of their best employee... ini tak, the company keep upgrading people who knows nothing.. just imagine, a sales engineer dont know how to create a quotation and knows nothing what our products r all about and he's the one who get promoted... come on la.. he not even get a new customer... all the customers are ready customers.. The customers who dont have a choice but us bcoz of their policies.. the customers who actually our parent company.. what a shit man... Thanks God you gave me the opportunity to cabut from this company.. else I'll die sakit hati...
I still love this company actually.. mau tak, 8 yrs ma.. I started my career here, I met my wife here, I was married during my stint here but I was sgt sakit hati with the kepala there.. my x immediate boss on her "lembabness" & NATO, my another x immediate boss on my KPI review, my BIG BOSS who put the KPI on how BIG his new office was as his KPI and some of his cakap tak serupa bikin... and also his attitude which for me shows that he have no trust on people who really hardworking (kaki bodek dia percaya lak) and org2 lama (memang la sesetgh org lama kaki kelentong but not all especially yg dok kat tgh2 nie.. yg lama2 sgt tue memang ramai la kaki kelentong.. tue sebab diorang jadik manager)

Glosary: LLB - Looks Like Busy
Lembabness - lembab,
NATO - No Action Talk Only

mana yg terasa sorry la ek.. just to express my disappointment...

2 comments:

malay-machista said...

dear bro,
there are several rules of thumbs when you want to point out your feelings...
1. do not regret what you have said
2. no need to be apologetic
3. call a spade a spade
4. stand by what you have said
5. if you really feel those people who had been unfair to you deserve to be in hell, then be it...let them rot in hell man!!! Hidup BUD!!

just thank GOD a lot for giving you the courage to carry on with your life, and start anew with sparkling stars...

fawaz_budiman said...

itu mcm ka bro?? maklum la, I'm quite new to this media... I think I was the only "bersopan santun" bloggers... huahuahua... I'll change to how bloggers really should be... mean... kill, kill, die, die.. hahaha